Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fibre Fun




I had a great day today. I went down to Courtenay to Judy Macleans of Sweatermaker yarns to do some business. I love going there I am sure you can see by these pictures why. Fibre paradise!!!
I came home with some fabulous hand dyed tops for spinning, needle felting or whatever. They are going in the store tomorrow and on the internet by the weekend. I have Silk and Merino blends and Blue faced lester wool tops all hand dyed in beautiful colours.
This beautiful fibre is inspiring me to learn to spin. It is so soft and wonderful. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

So that is where all that beautifully dyed yarn begins! Thanks for those photos. I am hoping to see your shop while on the Knitters' Retreat weekend. Is there a visit planned?