Monday, March 05, 2007

Victoria was fun

Here are pictures of our trip to Victoria. The first picture is Deb way in the back of the van buried in yarn and racks. She happily sat in her corner and knit there and back. The next picture she took of me in the front. I was knitting my Tofutsie sock. I wanted it finished to show how nice and soft the yarn is.


Socks finished. As usual not a pair but they don't look bad together. The blue on is Regia Bamboo. Nice yarn. The next picture was the night view from our room. Much nicer in person. That is the Parliament building lit up at night. It was really pretty

Then of course the booth. Not bad looking for a 10X10 space. I worried how I would cram all that yarn in a little space but I have a lot of experience in that department. The booth didn't even look cluttered and lots of room for shoppers. I am happy to say that there were lots of shoppers and they bought lots of yarn. We came back a bit lighter. It was a great weekend.
I also want to mention the retreat only has a few spaces left so you may be out of luck if you don't register today or tomorrow.

No comments: