Friday, March 02, 2007

Shop on line with live customer service

Hi everyone, I'm Megan Shelley's daughter and I'm very happy to announce that we are finally launching our new on line shopping option. Every Friday I will be on line with mega meeting on our web cam ready for you to join the meeting and serve you. This way no matter where you are in the world you can shop as tho you are really in the store. You will see me and you will be able to see the actual colors of the yarn you are buying. This will be our first day so you may have to bear with me while we work out the bugs. I hope this is a fun experience for everyone. As far as payment goes we are still working on that, you may mail a check and we will send out your product as soon as we get it or you may phone fun knits with a credit card number and we will ship it on Monday.
All you do to get started is click on the link Meeting: 2march2007
Easy... Hope to see a few of you today. Happy shopping :-)

No comments: