Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A 4 generation shopping trip

My Mom, my daughter and grand daughter and I are going on a serious shopping weekend. We are flying to Edmonton tomorrow and will be back on Sunday. I have always wanted to check out West Edmonton Mall so that is what we are doing. I think it will be a lot of fun. So I will be away from my computer for a few days so if I don't answer emails quickly that is why. I'm gone - shopping. The store will be open as usual but we won't have Web Cam shopping this Friday. Megan is the only one who runs the web cam shopping and she will be very busy shopping too.
Deb is going to be at the store while we are away.
This is going to be great. I think shop until you drop will take on new meaning after this weekend.
See you on Sunday and I will let you know how the weekend went. I looked at a list of stores in the mall and I noticed there are no yarn stores there at all. Imagine that!!

1 comment:

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Enjoy your shopping trip!!