Monday, May 14, 2007

Indigo Moon





This was the nicest looking booth at the Fiberfest. Trish Moon the owner of Indigo Moon and fellow Islander ( she lives and works on Gabriola Island) dyes all this yarn and weaves beautiful items. I was so impressed with her yarn and her great booth. Check out her Web site to look at her great weaving and yarns. She dyes lots of the yarns with natural dyes. The colour of her booth was amazing. I just thought I would share it with you. If you are interested in her yarns you can email her as she doesn't sell on line yet.

1 comment:

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Hi Shelley: I can see you had lots of fun at Fibrefest and you must be tired. Thanks for the view of Trish's booth. I wrote to her to ask the price of her hand dyed silk. I am more and more going to 'solids', rather than variegated. I want to make a black/charcoal silk shawl for a Rotary auction, and I think she might just have what I want.
Hope to get up to the shop soon!