Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 1 of my SALE

Today was great and lots of sock yarn and novelty yarn found new homes. I have sooo much yarn it is amazing. To think I started this a few years ago with a few extra balls of yarn and sold them on eBay. I guess you could say my yarn passion got out of hand. Well I wouldn't have it any other way. The store is fun, I have met lots of great people and introduced a lot of people to knitting and a few to spinning.
Anyways the reason for my post. I still have tons (literally) of yarn to sell. If you can't come in give me a call 1-250-285-2751 10 am - 5pm or email me shelmack@telus.net with your order and I will call you.
The Sock yarn that is 40% off is Gedifra, Opal Element, Prisma and Rodeo, Regia Loop the rest is 25% off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got some of that awesome yarn on sale. :-) Can't wait for the mail man (girl actually).