Friday, January 11, 2008

Chanking out socks


I do believe I have the adult version of ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) when it comes to sock knitting. I can manage to knit a pair but it takes many socks before I get a pair knit. I guess I get bored with one colour. I have knit all of these socks since Dec 20th. I started with the pair for my husband the Briggs and Little pair that are actually complete , just need the ends sewn in and washed.
Then when we did inventory at the store I got the sock knitting bug quite bad and wanted to knit all of the sock yarn in the store.
I am enjoying knitting the Opal 6ply right now. The socks go quite quickly and I love the colours.
So for now I have 1 1/2 pairs of Opal 1714 - hope to be done those today. 2 socks of Opal 1713 a big one and a little one, a little sock in Zebra and 1/2 a little one in Opal 1710. I also have a pair of Warm and Fuzzy socks out of Opal red Prisma and red lace weight mohair 1/2 done. Lets see if I can finish all these pairs before I cast on a new one.

No comments: