Friday, March 25, 2005

I rearranged the store

Well I have had a really busy week. I got 2 huge boxes of yarn in during the week. I had to take some heavy winter yarns out of the store to make room for all the summer yarns. Wow I will never get used to getting bags and bags of yarn. I always get inspired to knit something. So this time the Alessandra Gemma in white and the FFF Jolliet Multi in the colour 8068 were the victims of my knitting addiction.
I knit this scarf
scarf with Gemma and Jolliet
with Gemma and Jolliet

Gemma and Jolliet

I also got in Sari Cotton

Sari Cotton
Patagonia a chunky weight cotton. I only got 2 colours of the 5 I ordered. It is beautiful yarn and I got some great patterns to go with it. I also got a bit of Cotton Tie dye. I think I will get more of that it is really nice.

Patagonia Cotton and Tie dye cotton
Here is all my fancy yarns I got in
Fancy yarns
And the best for the last Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool
Silky Wool
I can imagine a sweater out of this yarn in my future. It is beautiful.
Here is my last picture for the day. My garden. Spring has really sprung here. If you look close you can see the store behind my garden. That is how close the store is to my house. The dark area just behind that telephone pole.
Spring flowers
Tomorrow is my first Spring sale. All the cotton in the store will be 10% off including the New Regia Cotton Sock yarn. This should be fun.

2 comments:

Uli said...

All the new yarns look awesome. Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great new yarn, can't wait to see it. Your flowers are pretty too, and so spring-like.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Barb can't make it now (family obligation she forgot about), so I'll be coming on my own.