Friday, September 30, 2005

Free Shipping this week only

I am offering free shipping on purchases of 400 gr. of sock yarn or more from my eBay Store

As with any sale I have to have rules so here they are.
This offer of free shipping is for the US only but I will reduce the cost of shipping in Canada and Overseas by the amount of the US shipping cost. I hate that it costs more to ship items in Canada than in the US.
I live in BC Canada and I can ship to anywhere in the US for cheaper than I can ship to Canada. If I ship 2 balls of sock yarn to Victoria, BC it cost $1.00 more than shipping the same yarn to Florida.

The reason I am having this sale is to THANK all my loyal customers and help with the purchase of your sock yarn for Christmas knitting. I hope you will take advantage of this sale and stock up.

I will blog later today with my lost post from yestrerday.

No comments: