Friday, November 11, 2005


I have done nothing but fun knitting the last 2 days. I got inspired at the store the other night and decided to dig out all my scarf yarn left overs. I have a lot. I always save a bit at the end of a scarf just for this reason. I love to knit the end to end scarves and mix up the colour and textures. So here is a picture of my fun so far and my fun yarns.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Close up of the scarves. These are for the craft far coming up in 2 weeks. I really need to get knitting socks but just can't seem to get motivated. Oh well back to playing with scarf yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelley I love the scarves. I havae lots of leftovers but I never know how many stitches to cast on. I understand the general idea - leave a long end, cast on and knit 1 row, then leave a long end and start again, but how do you figure out how many to start with?

Sharon