Friday, November 04, 2005

Opal Hats

Here are 2 hats I made with Opal yarn. The first one is made with the new 6ply Opal in colour 1252.



This was fun to knit. I started it with I cord on the earflaps and ended with I cord for the top decorations. It took only a small amount of the 6ply yarn and I have enough left to make a scarf to match. I have the pattern written out for both htese hats and the mitts if anyone is interested just email me at shelmack@telus.net.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



 



This hat and 1 mitt is made with the new Opal Saphir. This is really nice yarn and so fun to knit with. I got the hat and a pair of fingerless mitts out of 1 ball. I will be placing this yarn on eBay next week as I am waiting for the free pattern that goes with it to arrive.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The other mitt is still on the needles and will be done tomorrow (too tired to finish it tonight). I imagine the store will be busy tomorrow so  I thought I would post this tonight with only 1 mitt made. They turned out great. I love the colours in this yarn it has green flecks instead of black. i think I will keep these mitts and hat for myself. They match my coat perfectly and fit perfect too.




 

No comments: