Friday, June 20, 2008

The yarn has left home



Well I really wondered how it would be to pack up the Van with yarn for the Knit Out and then watch as the crew left this morning. Well it is very much like sending your little one to camp for the weekend for the first time. I know it is in good hands but I will not be there to over see everything. There is a lot of yarn going down to Victoria for the Knit Out and the store looks a bit sparse but there is still a lot of yarn here if anyone is coming to Quadra for the weekend.
Since I can't go to the Victoria FibreFest weekend I am going to rely on others to blog about it and or email me about it.
If you are in the Victoria area don't forget to check out the fun weekend that is planned. It looks like we might even get nice weather.

1 comment:

TrampledbyGeese said...

Oh Wow! Look at all that yarn. I'm going to have so much fun playing, um, I mean selling it today.

Thanks for inviting me to help care for your booth.