Saturday, April 23, 2005

I Taught Ming to Knit

On Wed. I was so bored at the store I taught Ming to knit. How sad is that.
Ming learning to knit
She is wearing a hooded sweater and socks I made with Opal 6ply 1126
She then she progressed to knitting socks. She has just turned the heel on a Noro sock. Smart doll and she looks so proud of herself.

Ming knitting socks
It was quiet in the store on Wed. as it was the nicest day we have had all year so far. It was warm and sunny and a great day to be outside. I spend a lot of the day on the bench outside the store. See why here is the view.
View from bench
We will lose a bit of the view once the leaves are out in full.
I have a new listing on eBay today -
"All About Knitting Afghan"
It is a real bargain as it retails for $150. US or $195. Canadian. The starting bid is $95. US. I am going to keep one of these and knit it for the couch in the store.

No comments: