Sunday, May 08, 2005

Another Baby sock mistake

Wow you can tell I am a sock machine knitter when it comes to writing a sock patterns. Thanks to Audrey who has made baby sets from my pattern, it is now corrected.
The first line under Shape toe should read
Put the first and last stitch from needle 2 onto needles 1 and 3 respectively.
I only made the little pink pair by hand the rest of the baby socks I have made on the machine.
If anyone else finds a mistake or has a suggestion on improvements please e-mail me at shelmack@telus.net and I will eventually have a perfect pattern. You are all great proof readers.
If anyone has a Passap knitting machine and wants the machine knit version let me know. I have a chart I made for all sizes of socks based on the pattern in the Passap manual.

No comments: