Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year and I am hoping this will be a great year. It is starting off exciting with the yarn store getting ready to open. It should open in 2 weeks if all goes well.
Here are some pictures I took yesterday
new light
This is the new light we bought for the store. I love it. This will be over the front desk.
baby basinet full of yarn
This is the bassinet my Mom bought for our new Grandbaby. We thought if we fill it with baby yarn and it will inspire some great sweaters and shawls. We filled it with Sirdar Baby Care DK and Sirdar Domino.
Starting to stock the shelves
The store partly stocked. Its a good start. I am hoping to get all the sock yarn inventoried and put on the shelves today. I have so much sock yarn so that should be fun

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy New Year Shelley!
The store is sure coming together nicely. I'm looking forward to a trip over to check it all out.

Uli said...

Happy New Year. The store is really starting to take shape. I can't wait to come up there this summer and visit and see and sit and knit a little while.