Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FLashy finger gloves done

I got 2 things done today. The gloves and a pair of socks for Meika.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will post the sock pattern later in the week. I am too tired tonight to write it out. Both the gloves and the socks are made with Opal Saphir the Fun Knits sale yarn for August. I love the socks. I want to get her a pair of clear rubber boots to wear with them but her feet are too small for those yet.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the glove holding a mini opal so you can get an idea how small they are. My last picture is my new signs for the Van. I want to wash my Van before I put the signs on but I can't seem to get that accomplished so I stuck the signs on my fridge for now. Huge fridge magnets - I like them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mitts and socks are great. And I think the signs for the van are fabulous!