Friday, August 25, 2006

Pictures galore

Yes you guessed it I got a new camera. Here are the last 2 pictures with my old camera. Helen, Marnie and Carol came to the store on Wed. to knit. They had a good time. Mom and I were pretty busy trying to rearrange the store, so we didn't knit very much. Helen finished the back of a cotton sweater, Marnie is knitting something, sorry Marnie I forget what. She is wearing Mom's sweater she made with the Marble yarn, Looks good on her. Carol is knitting her fuzzy socks. They are really soft and nice. Knit with Sisu yarn and eyelash yarn. Fun idea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my new camera a Fuji S5200 and here are pictures I took with it. This is the trip from Campbell River to Quadra. It is about a 10 - 15 minute trip depending on who is driving the boat I guess. It was a bit cloudy and dull out but the pictures have good colour. They are very accurate. The picture program allows me to print on the pictures so that is fun. This view is much nicer when you can see all the mountain and it is sunny out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hadn't figured out the zoom by this picture yet or I would have zoomed on the house.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I could have zoomed in even more but didn't want to cut off the boat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This camera has a lot of potential. I can't wait to start getting very accurate and detailed pictures of yarn. The new yarn I have is Online Highland sock yarn and I need to photograph it as it is quite new and no links to any pictures. It is a nice tweedy yarn in great colours. I will probably post it on the web site on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow......... cool pictures, nice new camera. I wish I had my camera back.... we probably won't even have it for Erika's first day of school. I look forward to seeing the new OnLine yarn.